"What should I do to get a Student Visa ?"
The main piece to provide in order to get a Student visa is an acceptance letter from a university or a French learning center. Then, there are other pieces to bring together for your visa application.
The main piece to provide in order to get a Student visa is an acceptance letter from a university or a French learning center. Then, there are other pieces to bring together for your visa application. Here are the following steps of your application, after having received the acceptance letter :
1. Ask to the contact below the list of pieces required for your application mentioning in your email :
- If you will be accompanied by your family ?
- The length of your stay, less or more than three months ?
2. As soon as you gathered all the required documents and that your file is complete, ask to the contact below a check appointment (either in the French Embassy in Riyadh or in the General Consulate of France in Jeddah). Through this appointment, you will meet with Campus France advisors who will be able to give you advice and to recommend your project. If your application is complete, you will also be given an authorization to submit your visa application to VFS Global service.
3. With your complete file and the authorization of the French Campus France advisors, you can submit your application at VFS Global service in Riyadh, Jeddah or Al Khobar. They will instruct your application in relation with the French Embassy and the French Foreign Affairs Minister, and you will receive an answer within 15 days.
Email : email@example.com
You can also call on : (+966) (011) 434 41 46
Campus France Agency of the French Embassy welcomes you with appointments.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call on : (+966) (012) 610 89 42
Campus France Agency of the French Consulate of Jeddah welcomes you from 9:00 am to 12 am from Sunday to Thursday. Best is to ask for an appointment.